After you have completed Phase #1 (Online Portion - Separate $999 Purchase) of our Fundamental 3D Machine Brow Course you can proceed with Phase #2! You must complete both Phases #1 and #2 to be certified in permanent makeup. During Phase #2 you will have hands-on training at our studio in Coeur d'Alene, Idaho.
Hayley Shortridge-Gabriel is highly respected for her Hair Stroke and Powdered Brow combo technique that took her years to perfect! She is here to give you the tools you need to succeed. This is an incredible time to get into the permanent makeup industry. With the popularity of eyebrows this industry has exploded.
Haven't purchased Phase #1 yet? Click here to enroll today.
PHASE #2 (Hands-On Training) Includes:
- 3 Days of Hands-on Training at our studio in Coeur d'Alene, Idaho (Live out of the area? Contact us to learn about our travel discount)
- 1 Additional Day for Online Color Theory Class by Teryn Darling of Girlz Ink Studio in Las Vegas ($350 value)
- Goodie bag with pigments, disposables, learning tools etc...
- Advanced Brow Techniques (Including: 3D Hair strokes, Powdered Brows and Combo Brows)
- Overview of online learning in classroom
- Setting up Machines and needles
- Practice on paper and latex skins
- 2 Live models with constant observation and coaching from your trainer at all times
- Certificate of Completion
Owner / Artist / Certified Trainer
Being raised in the arts by her father, Stephen Shortridge, a nationally acclaimed artist, Hayley Shortridge-Gabriel followed in her father’s footsteps and became a professional artist in 2005 selling her fine art in galleries from California to Florida.
Hoping to offer her creativity beyond the traditional canvas she decided to apply her skills in fine art to the human canvas and that’s when her business True Life Canvas was formed. Hayley received her certification in permanent cosmetics from Permanent Cosmetique International based in San Francisco, California established in 1989.
Whether Hayley is working with a person or a canvas each application is executed with precision and detail. Regardless of the application, colors are hand picked and blended to achieve the perfect shade the client is looking for.